After two years of work, the PLAY project is coming to an end. During this period, we built a strong relationship with most of you, receiving your deep interest on PLAY and its activities.
PLAY is a two-year project, funded by European Union. During its lifetime, five partners developed, tested and evaluated results for ten concrete scenarios that aim to help students dealing with anxiety.
Entering the PLAY 3D Virtual World (3DVW) students can either play a game scenario or have anonymous counseling. There are 10 scenarios available (scenario 0 – scenario 9).
- Scenario 0 is the tutorial of the PLAY Virtual World.
- Scenario 1 simulates the experience of undertaking an exam.
- Scenario 2 deals with a bad exam result.
- Scenario 3 includes issues related to mature and distance learning students’ stress.
- Scenario 4 deals with a difficult assignment.
- Scenario 5 deals with a group assignment.
- Scenario 6 deals with socialising.
- Scenario 7 provides an opportunity to discuss adaptation to university life issues.
- Scenario 8 concerns a situation in which students have to talk to lecturers and seek support.
- Scenario 9 provides an opportunity to discuss issues related to life after university.
PLAY Promotional Video
Watch the PLAY promotional video: